Parkland in the Valley
All-Inclusive suites starting from $2,395!*
Enjoy the beauty of New Brunswick’s Kennebecasis Valley. Located in lovely Quispamsis, Parkland in the Valley offers the lifestyle you want in a unique and vibrant community – rated one of Atlantic Canada’s top cities to live.
*Based on availability at Parkland in the Valley. Some conditions apply. New residents only. Monthly pricing includes all utilities (heat, hot water, and electricity), all communications services (basic cable, local phone, wifi), two daily meals, full access to campus amenities, social events calendar, Harmony Wellness program, concierge service, weekly housekeeping including towel and linen service, and transportation services.
Lifestyle options available at this location
Campus & Team
Parkland in the Valley offers a comfortable home for residents with varied interests, independence and preferences. Jubilee Hall is a 69-suite All-Inclusive Lifestyle Residence for those who want an active lifestyle without the bother of daily chores such as housekeeping, linen service and meal preparation. Concorde Hall is a 60-suite Assisted Living Residence (licensed Special Care) ideal for people who prefer to have support with activities of daily living. Additionally, Parkland in the Valley has a 72-bed Licensed Nursing Home, Embassy Hall onsite.
Meet Your Neighbour
While I was visiting Parkland, I was shown an empty apartment that was about the size that I might need. It turned out that it was just the right size for everything that I would want to bring. I could even picture at that time where everything that I would want to bring could go. It did not take me very long to move here. Since I do not have a car, I really appreciate that transportation is provided so I can get to stores and appointments.
I love living here! The people are great and the service is outstanding!
Parkland in the Valley
Exclusive services and amenities
- Weekly housekeeping
- Towel and linen laundry service
- Front desk concierge service
- Courtesy shuttle service
- Wi-Fi High Speed Internet
- Washers and dryers located on each floor
- Postal service on-site
- Pets welcome as visitors
- Elegant dining with table side service
- Private dining room available for special occasions
- Comfortable parlours with fireplaces
- Entertainment lounge with large screen T.V.
- Movie theatre, pool table, bowling alley, fitness centre, shuffle board
- Wellness centre and spa, beauty salon
- Library with extensive selection of books and periodicals, and daily newspaper
- Free onsite parking
- Fully accessible common areas
- Outdoor recreation areas
- Beautifully landscaped grounds with walking paths and putting green
- Flower gardens and gazebo
Safety & Security
- Secure community with 24 hour staffing for peace of mind
- 24 hour monitored, interactive personal emergency response system
- State-of-the-art fire alarm and sprinkler system, with in-suite smoke detectors
- Support handrails in elevators and hallways
- Generator for full backup emergency power
- Smoke-free environment
Events and Activities
Contact Kathy to book lunch and a tour!
Quispamsis is a growing community in New Brunswick with plenty to do. Head over to the Quispamsis Arts & Culture Park and enjoy a chess game, weekly outdoor movies or live music. Or, spend the day at Meenan’s Cove Park, where you can relax on the beach, join in on a barbecue, or take in a ball game.