Parkland on the Glen
Parkland on the Glen is nestled in the heart of Mississauga’s Sawmill Valley. Discover a location unlike any other – situated on the grounds of the historic Glenerin Inn, Parkland on the Glen is surrounded by four acres of mature forest and rambling ravine. Whatever you want to experience during your retirement years, you are guaranteed to find it at Parkland on the Glen.
We are excited to announce Parkland on the Glen is getting a makeover!
This will include beautiful newly renovated suites and common areas. Contact us today to have lunch, on us in our newly renovated dining room!
Lifestyle options available at this location
Campus & Team
Parkland on the Glen offers the best of retirement living amid the convenient amenities you have come to expect in the Sawmill Valley area. The 21-story building includes 136 beautifully appointed rental suites, including studios, one bedroom, one bedroom with a den, and two bedroom suites. Parkland on the Glen offers a continuum of Lifestyle options including Lifestyle Apartments, All-Inclusive Lifestyle and Assisted Living to accommodate a variety of needs and preferences.
Meet Your Neighbour
I’m enjoying living the good life with good “vibes” here at Parkland. Thank you!
Parkland on the Glen
Exclusive services and amenities
- On-call nursing service
- Registered physiotherapist and massage therapist
- Visiting chiropodist
- Hair salon and esthetician
- Housekeeping services
- Towel and linen laundry service
- Valet parking and concierge service
- Courtesy chauffeur service
- Complimentary laundry facilities
- Postal delivery service
- Wi-Fi high speed internet
- Elegant dining with table-side service
- Private dining room available for special occasions
- Wellness Spa with hair salon, massage rooms and fitness centre
- Entertainment centre and movie theatre
- Games room with pool table, lounge and bistro
- Library and internet café
- Brain fitness lab
- Crafts and activities studio
- Party room with fully functional kitchen
- Three levels of underground parking for residents, family and friends
- Outdoor terrace
- Panoramic views of the Sawmill Valley
- Beautifully landscaped grounds with walking paths
- Putting green and lily pond
Safety & Security
- Secure community with 24-hour staffing for peace of mind
- 24-hour monitored, interactive personal emergency response system
- State of the art fire alarm and with-in suite smoke and carbon dioxide detectors
- Support handrails in elevators and spacious hallways
- Generator for full backup emergency power
- Smoke-free retirement living environment
Events and Activities
Monday June 17, 2019 – Mississauga Seniors Got Talent Show.
In partnership with the Mississauga Senior’s Council, Parkland on the Glen is sponsoring the talents of Mississauga Seniors. Join us at the Glenerin Inn from 10 am to 1 pm for the talent show, a light lunch will be served – doors open at 9:30 a.m.
Saturday June 22, 2019 – BINGO Tournament 2 to 3:30 pm.
Join us for an afternoon of Bingo with great prizes to be won. 3 cards for $5.00. Proceeds go towards raising awareness of Elder Abuse.
Monday June 24, 2019 – Lunch and Learn with The Financial Post Journalist Ted Rechtshaffen
Join us at the Glenerin Inn from 11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. as Ted Rechtshaffen, President and Wealth Advisor with TriDelta Financial and journalist with The Financial Post will present ‘Here’s what it costs to live in a retirement home — and the bottom line is less than you might think’
RSVP required at 905-820-8210 as seats are limited.
Situated on the grounds of the historic Glenerin Inn, surrounded by the beauty and wonder of the Sawmill Creek Valley, Parkland on the Glen offers spectacular year-round panoramic views. Exceptional service paired with a variety of amenities that will meet your every need, Parkland has everything you could ever want in a retirement community.
Enjoy shopping at the South Common Centre, Sheridan Mall, and the Erin Mills Town Centre – each are just moments from your doorstep. With a variety of stores, you’re guaranteed to find something you like. The same can be said for the shops and fine dining restaurants on Streetville’s Main Street, and in the Sherwood Forest and Lorne Park communities. You can enjoy old favourites or try something new; the options are endless. You don’t have to go far to enjoy yourself.
Located next to the Credit Valley and Sawmill Valley Conservation Areas, Parkland on the Glen has access to gorgeous walking paths, where you can relax by the pond and feed the ducks or read a good book.