Parkland on the Glen
Parkland on the Glen is nestled in the heart of Mississauga’s Sawmill Valley. Discover a location unlike any other – situated on the grounds of the historic Glenerin Inn, Parkland on the Glen is surrounded by four acres of mature forest and rambling ravine. Whatever you want to experience during your retirement years, you are guaranteed to find it at Parkland on the Glen.
We are excited to announce Parkland on the Glen is getting a makeover!
This will include beautiful newly renovated suites and common areas. Contact us today to have lunch, on us in our newly renovated dining room!
Lifestyle options available at this location
Campus & Team
Parkland on the Glen offers the best of retirement living amid the convenient amenities you have come to expect in the Sawmill Valley area. The 21-story building includes 136 beautifully appointed rental suites, including studios, one bedroom, one bedroom with a den, and two bedroom suites. Parkland on the Glen offers a continuum of Lifestyle options including Lifestyle Apartments, All-Inclusive Lifestyle and Assisted Living to accommodate a variety of needs and preferences.
Meet Your Neighbour
I’m enjoying living the good life with good “vibes” here at Parkland. Thank you!
Parkland on the Glen
Exclusive services and amenities
- On-call nursing service
- Registered physiotherapist and massage therapist
- Visiting chiropodist
- Hair salon and esthetician
- Housekeeping services
- Towel and linen laundry service
- Valet parking and concierge service
- Courtesy chauffeur service
- Complimentary laundry facilities
- Postal delivery service
- Wi-Fi high speed internet
- Elegant dining with table-side service
- Private dining room available for special occasions
- Wellness Spa with hair salon, massage rooms and fitness centre
- Entertainment centre and movie theatre
- Games room with pool table, lounge and bistro
- Library and internet café
- Brain fitness lab
- Crafts and activities studio
- Party room with fully functional kitchen
- Three levels of underground parking for residents, family and friends
- Outdoor terrace
- Panoramic views of the Sawmill Valley
- Beautifully landscaped grounds with walking paths
- Putting green and lily pond
Safety & Security
- Secure community with 24-hour staffing for peace of mind
- 24-hour monitored, interactive personal emergency response system
- State of the art fire alarm and with-in suite smoke and carbon dioxide detectors
- Support handrails in elevators and spacious hallways
- Generator for full backup emergency power
- Smoke-free retirement living environment
Events and Activities
Saturday September 14, 2019 – Charity White Elephant Sale
Buy a lovely treasure or enjoy a hot dog at our White Elephant Sale.
Thursday September 19, 2019 – Moon Festival Celebration
Enjoy eating moon cakes, drinking Chinese tea while being entertained by our Senior Chinese Cultural group.
Saturday October 5, 2019 – Understanding the Steps for Your Next Move
10 am – 12:30 pm
Parkland on the Glen, in partnership with Keller Williams Realty Solutions Brokerage, invites you to a free information session:“Understanding the Steps for Your Next Move.”
Get advice from:
• Legal expert about wills, living wills, Power of Attorney,and real estate law.
• Financial Advisor about assessing and achieving your financial retirement goals.
• Downsizing Manager on how to tackle the idea of downsizing and making a move.
• Retirement Lifestyle Consultant about retirement living options.
• Real Estate Sales Representative about the current Mississauga market.
Light refreshments will be served. Please call Grace at 905-820-8210, ext. 8223 to RSVP. Space is limited.
Situated on the grounds of the historic Glenerin Inn, surrounded by the beauty and wonder of the Sawmill Creek Valley, Parkland on the Glen offers spectacular year-round panoramic views. Exceptional service paired with a variety of amenities that will meet your every need, Parkland has everything you could ever want in a retirement community.
Enjoy shopping at the South Common Centre, Sheridan Mall, and the Erin Mills Town Centre – each are just moments from your doorstep. With a variety of stores, you’re guaranteed to find something you like. The same can be said for the shops and fine dining restaurants on Streetville’s Main Street, and in the Sherwood Forest and Lorne Park communities. You can enjoy old favourites or try something new; the options are endless. You don’t have to go far to enjoy yourself.
Located next to the Credit Valley and Sawmill Valley Conservation Areas, Parkland on the Glen has access to gorgeous walking paths, where you can relax by the pond and feed the ducks or read a good book.