Parkland on the Glen
Beautiful retirement homes in Mississauga.
Discover a seniors residence unlike any other – Parkland on the Glen offers premium retirement home rentals, nestled in the heart of Mississauga’s Sawmill Valley. Situated on the grounds of the historic Glenerin Inn, Parkland on the Glen is surrounded by four acres of mature forest and rambling ravine. Whatever you want to experience during your retirement years, you are guaranteed to find it at Parkland on the Glen. Contact us today and learn more about newly renovated suites.
Live Your Best Life
Meet Marguerite, who moved into Parkland on the Glen in the midst of the pandemic and hear what she has to say about life at Parkland.
Lifestyle options available at this location
Campus & Team
Parkland on the Glen offers the best of retirement living amid the convenient amenities you have come to expect in the Sawmill Valley area. The 21-story building includes 141 beautifully appointed rental suites, including studios, one bedroom, one bedroom with a den, and two bedroom suites. Parkland on the Glen offers a continuum of Lifestyle options including Lifestyle Apartments, All-Inclusive Lifestyle and Assisted Living to accommodate a variety of needs and preferences.
Meet Your Neighbour
I’m enjoying living the good life with good “vibes” here at Parkland. Thank you!
Parkland on the Glen
Exclusive services and amenities
- On-call nursing service
- Registered physiotherapist and massage therapist
- Visiting chiropodist
- Hair salon and esthetician
- Housekeeping services
- Towel and linen laundry service
- Valet parking and concierge service
- Courtesy chauffeur service
- Complimentary laundry facilities
- Postal delivery service
- Wi-Fi high speed internet
- Elegant dining with table-side service
- Private dining room available for special occasions
- Wellness Spa with hair salon, massage rooms and fitness centre
- Entertainment centre and movie theatre
- Games room with pool table, lounge and bistro
- Library and internet café
- Brain fitness lab
- Crafts and activities studio for seniors
- Party room with fully functional kitchen
- Three levels of underground parking for residents, family and friends
- Outdoor terrace
- Panoramic views of the Sawmill Valley
- Beautifully landscaped grounds with walking paths
- Putting green and lily pond
Safety & Security
- Secure community with 24-hour staffing for peace of mind
- 24-hour monitored, interactive personal emergency response system
- State of the art fire alarm and with-in suite smoke and carbon dioxide detectors
- Support handrails in elevators and spacious hallways
- Generator for full backup emergency power
- Smoke-free retirement living environment
Events and Activities
Live your best life with Parkland Live, featuring exclusive information and content focused on health, wellness and lifestyle.
Sessions will feature a new guest speaker and topic every month. Sign up below to receive details on each session and exclusive content!
Parkland Live: Simplifying Your Move and Knowing When to Sell
Join Monica Black from Simple Easy Transitions and Deborah Clerk from Keller Williams as we dive into the current real estate landscape and discuss the best time to sell. You will also walk away with key strategies to simplify your move so you don’t get overwhelmed.
Thursday, May 27 at 12 p.m. EST
Parkland Live: Knowing When to Seek the Advice of a Qualified Appraiser
Join Julie Riches from Riches Appraisal as we learn about the process of appraisals. Modern day collectors invest in a wide variety of objects, some of which, may surprise you! It is important to know the value within your collection before making decisions about consignment, private sales and donations.
Thursday, June 10 at 12 p.m. EST
Situated on the grounds of the historic Glenerin Inn, surrounded by the beauty and wonder of the Sawmill Creek Valley, Parkland on the Glen offers spectacular year-round panoramic views. Exceptional service paired with a variety of amenities that will meet your every need, Parkland has everything you could ever want in a retirement home and community.
Enjoy shopping at the South Common Centre, Sheridan Mall, and the Erin Mills Town Centre – each are just moments from your doorstep. With a variety of stores, you’re guaranteed to find something you like. The same can be said for the shops and fine dining restaurants on Streetville’s Main Street, and in the Sherwood Forest and Lorne Park communities. You can enjoy old favourites or try something new; the options are endless. You don’t have to go far to enjoy yourself.
Located next to the Credit Valley and Sawmill Valley Conservation Areas, Parkland on the Glen has access to gorgeous walking paths, where you can relax by the pond and feed the ducks or read a good book.