Parkland Cape Breton
Offering $1,000 in moving incentives!
Retirement living in Sydney, Nova Scotia.
*Some conditions apply. Speak with a Lifestyle Consultant for more information. Offer valid until January 31, 2021.
Lifestyle options available at this location
Campus & Team
Tucked into one of Nova Scotia’s largest cities, Parkland Cape Breton boasts one of the most incredible backdrops Canada has to offer. Enjoy your retirement years in Sydney, with amenities and entertainment right at your doorstep and breathtaking vistas of Cape Breton Highlands just a short drive away.
Meet Your Neighbour
Since moving dad into Parkland he has received excellent service, made a lot of new friends and has a great social life. For myself I can rest easy knowing how well he is looked after. When we saw how easy the transition of moving dad into Parkland was and how wonderful the management, staff and residents were we decided my in laws should move there to. So in November of 2018 my in laws moved in. I would just like to close by saying thank you for all you do which is definitely above and beyond the call of duty.
Parkland Cape Breton
Exclusive services and amenities
- Weekly housekeeping
- Towel and linen laundry service
- Front desk concierge service
- Courtesy shuttle service
- Computer with internet access
- Washers and dryers located on each floor
- Postal service on-site
- Pets welcome as visitors
- Elegant dining with table side service
- Private dining room available for special occasions
- Comfortable parlours with fireplaces
- Lounge with fireplace and piano bar
- Movie theatre, bowling alley, pool table, fitness centre, shuffle board
- Wellness centre and spa
- Library with extensive selection of books and periodicals, and daily newspaper
- Free outdoor parking
- Fully accessible common areas
- Outdoor recreation areas
- Beautifully landscaped grounds with walking paths and putting green
- Flower gardens and gazebo with an incredible view of the county
Safety & Security
- Secure community with 24 hour staffing for peace of mind
- 24 hour monitored, interactive personal emergency response system
- State-of-the-art fire alarm and sprinkler system, with in-suite smoke detectors
- Support handrails in elevators and hallways
- Generator for full backup emergency power
- Smoke-free environment
Events and Activities
To book a personalized tour, contact Linda at 902-270-4765
Sydney is an active city with lots to do each and every day. Enjoy fine dining, take in a show at Centre 200, spend a day on the links at one of the nearby golf courses, hit the beach or hike the trails; however you like to spend your retirement, you can do it here.
If you enjoy natural views and vistas, nothing can compare with the gorgeous Cape Breton Highlands. This area is considered one of the most beautiful not just in Nova Scotia, but in Canada, and it earns its reputation. Sydney is also just a short drive from the coast where you can take in breathtaking views of the Atlantic Ocean, making this a quintessential Maritime location.