Retirement living in Fredericton, New Brunswick.
Enjoy the vibrant culture of New Brunswick’s riverfront capital at Parkland Fredericton. Set alongside the beautiful Saint John River, the naturally picturesque city of Fredericton is rich in art, culture, history and entertainment. Parkland Fredericton provides seniors with the retirement lifestyle they want in the city they love.
Explore Parkland Fredericton
Learn how your monthly living costs compare to Parkland’s one monthly bill.
Campus & Team
Located on Patience Lane just off of Prospect Street, Parkland Fredericton offers a continuum of service on a beautifully designed retirement campus.
Governor Hall is a 69-suite All-Inclusive Lifestyle Residence for seniors wanting an active lifestyle without the bother of daily chores such as housekeeping, linen service and meal preparation.
Regent Hall, an addition to our All-Inclusive Lifestyle services, houses 51 suites in one-bedroom and two-bedroom layouts.
Brunswick Hall is a 60-suite licensed Special Care (Assisted Living) residence, ideal for seniors who prefer to have support with daily living activities.
Additionally, Thomas Hall is a 72-bed licensed Nursing Care Home.
Frederick Hall holds 36 licensed one-bedroom and studio suites for long-term care residents.
My five siblings and I have been very relieved and pleased with the care, attention and facilities our parents have benefited from since moving to Parkland over a year ago. The nursing staff are considerate and affectionate. Requests for help and explanations of procedures are prompt. Special features such as the Friday afternoon music concerts are greatly enjoyed. Many thanks to Parkland for making our parents’ lives easier, safer and more comfortable.
Dr Brian Bartlett
Exclusive services and amenities
- Weekly housekeeping
- Towel and linen laundry service
- Front desk concierge service
- Courtesy shuttle service
- Wi-Fi High Speed Internet
- Washers and dryers located on each floor
- Postal service on-site
- Pets welcome as visitors
- Elegant dining with table side service
- Private dining room available for special occasions
- Comfortable parlours with fireplaces
- Fitness studio for seniors
- Entertainment lounge
- Movie theatre, bowling alley, pool table, fitness centre, shuffle board
- Wellness centre
- Library with extensive selection of books and periodicals, and daily newspaper
- Free onsite parking
- Fully accessible common areas
- Outdoor recreation areas
- Beautifully landscaped grounds with walking paths and putting green
- Flower gardens and gazebo with an incredible view of the county
Safety & Security
- Secure community with 24 hour staffing for peace of mind
- 24 hour monitored, interactive personal emergency response system
- State of the art fire alarm and sprinkler system, with-in suite smoke detectors
- Support handrails in elevators and hallways
- Generator for full backup emergency power
- Smoke-free environment
Events and Activities
To book a personalized tour, contact Robyn at 506-460-8546
There are no shortage of ways to spend your retirement in Fredericton.
- Enjoy an afternoon at an art gallery or in Fredericton’s Historic Garrison District.
- Enjoy a game of golf or head to one of the many trails for a walk or bike ride.
- Grab a bite to eat at one of the city’s finest restaurants and then take in a show at the Fredericton Playhouse.