Vibrant retirement community.
Located just next door to Moncton, Parkland Riverview is a retirement living campus that provides all of the lifestyle options and amenities any senior could want in the middle of a vibrant community. Have the life you want in the town you love at Parkland Riverview.
Lifestyle options available at this location
Campus & Team
Parkland Riverview offers a campus-style approach to retirement living that provides seniors with a choice of living and service options to best suit your unique needs and interests. The campus features two distinct service levels for retirement living as well as enhanced care, all on the same property.
Royal Court is a 109-suite All-Inclusive Lifestyle Residence for those who want an active lifestyle without the bother of daily chores such as housekeeping, linen service and meal preparation.
Canterbury Hall is a 60-suite Assisted Living Residence (licensed Special Care) ideal for people who require support with activities of daily living and
Monarch Hall is a licensed 72-bed Nursing Care Home
Meet Your Neighbour
Since moving into Parkland, I have learned a new life. I am not afraid anymore and I was a worrier. So now, I am not that way anymore. I feel content, happy and at home.
Exclusive services and amenities
- Weekly housekeeping
- Towel and linen laundry service
- Front desk concierge service
- Courtesy shuttle service
- Access Wi-Fi High Speed Internet in common area
- Access to washers and dryers
- Postal service on-site
- Pets welcome as visitors
- Elegant dining with table side service
- Private dining room available for special occasions
- Licensed lounge, café and dining room
- Comfortable parlours with fireplaces
- Pool table, fitness centre, shuffle board and chapel with a great view
- Hair salon
- Library with extensive selection of books and periodicals, and daily newspaper
- Entertainment lounge with large screen TV & sound system
- Free onsite reserved parking
- Fully accessible common areas
- Outdoor recreation areas, including a paved walking trail with swings and greenery.
- Beautiful fish pond with relaxing waterfall, next to sunning deck. Pond also has walking bridge from which to watch the fish.
- Flower gardens, putting green and community pergola, with a view of the Petitcodiac River.
Safety & Security
- Secure community with 24 hour staffing for peace of mind
- 24 hour monitored, interactive personal emergency response system
- State-of-the-art fire alarm and sprinkler system, with in-suite smoke detectors
- Support handrails in elevators and hallways
- Smoke-free environment
Events and Activities
Please note that all large group activities will be cancelled until further notice.
Filled with parks, trails and activity centres, there is no end to the things you can do in Riverview. Enjoy the numerous annual festivals, including the Winter Festival, Maple Festival, Harvest Festival and more. Spend a day at the Riverview Town Market, a unique outdoor market where you can find fresh produce, homemade jams and one-of-a-kind items from around the world.
Feel like taking a day trip? Head down to the Bay of Fundy where you can experience for yourself the highest tides in the world. Or, go whale watching and view the most spectacular creatures that Atlantic Canada has to offer in their natural habitat.