Retirement living in an active community
Parkland Antigonish is a retirement living residence located within the picturesque, historical town of Antigonish. In partnership with the Sisters of Saint Martha, Parkland Antigonish provides safe, modern and harmonious retirement living accommodations for members of the Sisters of Saint Martha congregation.
Campus & Team
Along with the suites which have been designated for the congregation, there are 18 All-Inclusive Plus Lifestyle suites for seniors in the greater Antigonish community.
“… every staff member we meet whether it’s the dining room staff the kitchen staff, the support workers the CSA’s, the CMAs I have nothing but praise for all of them and they exemplify extremely caring qualities, we are all very pleased. Everyone is so accommodating!! The meals are excellent and portion are just right for me! The environment is beautiful!” – Everlyn & Patsy (Daughter)
Exclusive services and amenities
- Weekly Housekeeping
- Towel and linen laundry service
- Concierge Service
- Chauffeur Service
- Elegant dining room with ever-changing menu
- WiFi high speed internet
- Computer with internet access
- Heritage Gallery
- Multi-purpose room
- Private dining room
- Piano / TV Lounge area
- Fitness Centre
- Lobby with reception area
- Community common room
- Games & TV room
- Monthly wellness and recreation calendar of events
- Gardens, paved walking paths
Safety & Security
- 24 hour monitored, interactive personal emergency response system
- Support handrails in elevators and hallways
- Secure community with 24 hour staff and security cameras providing peace of mind
- Generator for full backup emergency power
- All staff receive safety and first-aid training
- Smoke-free environment
- Authenticated key-fob access for front entry, keyed access for suites
- Visitors are required to check in at the Concierge desk
- Well-lit exterior and grounds area
- High-end tempered air ventilation system
- Wide doorways and hallways
- Spacious bathrooms
- Walk-in showers with grab bars
- Large elevators
Events and Activities
Please note that all large group activities will be cancelled until further notice.
- The beautiful countryside of Antigonish offers more than breathtaking views and a spectacular coastline.
- The community is alive with endless activities and attractions, all year around.
- In the summer, you can join in the celebrations during the traditional Highland Games, take a walk through the renowned Beaver Mountain Provincial Park or enjoy a picnic with friends at Lochaber Lake.
- There are also plenty of local restaurants, cafes and shops, just minutes away from this beautiful retirement campus.