Parkland is more than a place to work. We are committed to resident-directed service and care in our safe, active, social and supportive atmosphere. Parkland is a community of people where the focus is on helping residents to live their best life.
Great people are the spirit of our organization and the foundation of our success, which is why we look for individuals who are committed to service excellence.
We offer competitive compensation, an extended benefits program with retirement savings options, an employee and family assistance program and an extensive employee recognition program. Whether you’re part-time or full-time, all of these perks start as soon as you join our team.
Parkland offers exciting career opportunities in the following departments:
- Clinical (Registered Nurses, Personal Support Workers, Licensed Practical Nurses, Health Services Managers)
- Food Services (Red Seal Chefs, Sous Chefs, Wait staff, Cooks and Food and Beverage Managers)
- Administration (Receptionists, Concierges and Office Coordinators)
- Management (Sales, Marketing, Finance, IT, HR, Business Intelligence)
- Recreation (Music Therapists, Wellness Coaches, Recreation Managers)
…and so much more!
This is a positive, fair, fun and productive work place where you can thrive. Parkland is committed to attracting and retaining the best and the brightest—if you think you have what it takes, we want to hear from you!
Click here for our latest career opportunities!