Lifestyle options available at this location
Campus & Team
Located in the heart of Truro, Nova Scotia, Parkland Truro is both a beautiful place to live and is near all of the conveniences of town. This lovely retirement community offers exceptional services, amenities and activities for residents to enjoy. Whatever you want to experience during your retirement years, you are guaranteed to find it at Parkland Truro.
Meet Your Neighbour
As soon as we saw Parkland Truro, we knew this is where we wanted to live, because our previous home lacked the warmth and services that we receive at Parkland and the place its self was serenity. We have never second guessed our choice to move here.
Exclusive services and amenities
- Weekly housekeeping
- Wi-Fi High Speed Internet
- Towel and linen laundry service
- Front desk concierge service
- Courtesy shuttle service
- Washers and dryers located on each floor
- Postal service on-site
- Pets welcome as visitors
- Elegant dining with table side service
- Private dining room available for special occasions
- Comfortable parlours with fireplaces
- Entertainment lounge
- Movie theatre, pool table, fitness centre, shuffle board
- Wellness centre and spa
- Library with extensive selection of books and periodicals
- Sun room with fireplace and large screen TV
- Free onsite parking
- Fully accessible common areas
- Outdoor recreation areas
- Beautifully landscaped grounds with walking paths
- Flower gardens and gazebo with an incredible view of the county
Safety & Security
- Secure community with 24 hour staffing for peace of mind
- 24 hour monitored, interactive personal emergency response system
- State-of-the-art fire alarm and sprinkler system, with-in suite smoke detectors
- Support handrails in elevators and hallways
- Generator for full backup emergency power
- Smoke-free environment
Events and Activities
Close to shops, historical landmarks, exquisite nature and lovely parks and gardens, Parkland Truro is centrally located in one of Nova Scotia’s most picturesque towns. Truro boasts some of the province’s most impressive natural landmarks, including Victoria Park. With its hiking trails, ponds, waterfalls and natural views, this beautiful and beloved park will take your breath away.
If you’re more of a city person, you’ll love the excellent shopping, dining and entertainment available in Truro’s historic downtown. With buildings as old as the city itself, the downtown is beautiful, vibrant and walker-friendly. It wouldn’t be difficult to spend an entire day just wandering about, shopping, relaxing at a local café, or browsing the Farmer’s Market.
No matter what you want in your home and community, you will find it in beautiful Truro, Nova Scotia.