Parkland in the Valley
Enjoy the beauty of New Brunswick’s Kennebecasis Valley. Located in lovely Quispamsis, Parkland in the Valley offers the lifestyle you want in a unique and vibrant community – rated one of Atlantic Canada’s top cities to live.
Lifestyle options available at this location
Campus & Team
Parkland in the Valley offers a comfortable home for residents with varied interests, independence and preferences. Jubilee Hall is a 69-suite All-Inclusive Lifestyle Residence for those who want an active lifestyle without the bother of daily chores such as housekeeping, linen service and meal preparation. Concorde Hall is a 60-suite Assisted Living Residence (licensed Special Care) ideal for people who prefer to have support with activities of daily living. Additionally, Parkland in the Valley has a 72-bed Licensed Nursing Home, Embassy Hall onsite.
Meet Your Neighbour
While I was visiting Parkland, I was shown an empty apartment that was about the size that I might need. It turned out that it was just the right size for everything that I would want to bring. I could even picture at that time where everything that I would want to bring could go. It did not take me very long to move here. Since I do not have a car, I really appreciate that transportation is provided so I can get to stores and appointments.
I love living here! The people are great and the service is outstanding!
Parkland in the Valley
Exclusive services and amenities
- Weekly housekeeping
- Towel and linen laundry service
- Front desk concierge service
- Courtesy shuttle service
- Wi-Fi High Speed Internet
- Washers and dryers located on each floor
- Postal service on-site
- Pets welcome as visitors
- Elegant dining with table side service
- Private dining room available for special occasions
- Comfortable parlours with fireplaces
- Entertainment lounge with large screen T.V.
- Movie theatre, pool table, bowling alley, fitness centre, shuffle board
- Wellness centre and spa, beauty salon
- Library with extensive selection of books and periodicals, and daily newspaper
- Free onsite parking
- Fully accessible common areas
- Outdoor recreation areas
- Beautifully landscaped grounds with walking paths and putting green
- Flower gardens and gazebo
Safety & Security
- Secure community with 24 hour staffing for peace of mind
- 24 hour monitored, interactive personal emergency response system
- State-of-the-art fire alarm and sprinkler system, with in-suite smoke detectors
- Support handrails in elevators and hallways
- Generator for full backup emergency power
- Smoke-free environment
Events and Activities
Live Entertainment by Down East Music Company
May 21st at 7:00pm
Intergenerational Walk with KV Oasis
May 25th at 1:00pm
Quispamsis is a growing community in New Brunswick with plenty to do. Head over to the Quispamsis Arts & Culture Park and enjoy a chess game, weekly outdoor movies or live music. Or, spend the day at Meenan’s Cove Park, where you can relax on the beach, join in on a barbecue, or take in a ball game.