Parkland Clayton Park
Located in the heart of Clayton Park West, Parkland Clayton Park provides a beautiful place to live near all of the conveniences of Bayers Lake, Halifax and Bedford.
This lovely retirement community offers exceptional services, amenities and activities for you to enjoy. Whatever you want to experience during your retirement years, you are guaranteed to find it at Parkland Clayton Park.
Lifestyle options available at this location
Campus & Team
Nestled in Clayton Park West, this Parkland location includes two All-Inclusive Lifestyle Residences, including Aberdeen Hall with 62 suites and Cameron Hall with 105 suites. This campus also includes Bradford Hall, which offers 61 Assisted Living suites and Drummond Hall, with 36 suites devoted to Enriched Care. Additionally, Evan Hall provides 28 Memory Care suites.
Meet Your Neighbour
I came to Parkland because I was living alone and I had a few health issues. I am happy here. I go to all the activities I can go to. People here are very friendly, there’s nobody you don’t like. And the staff are very nice. You go through the halls and they always greet you. I really like that.
Parkland Clayton Park
Exclusive services and amenities
- On-site medical clinic
- Wi-Fi High Speed Internet
- Weekly housekeeping
- Towel and linen laundry service
- Front desk concierge service
- Courtesy shuttle service
- Washers and dryers located on each floor
- Pets welcome as visitors
- Essential supplies available for purchase onsite
- Elegant dining rooms conveniently located within each residence
- Private dining room available for special occasions
- Comfortable parlours with fireplaces
- Entertainment lounge
- Movie theatre, pool table, fitness centre
- Beauty salon
- Library with extensive selection of books and periodicals, and daily newspaper
- Country kitchen
- Underground parking / outside parking
- Fully accessible common areas
- Air conditioning in common areas
- Outdoor recreation and concert areas
- Beautifully landscaped grounds with walking paths
- Flower gardens, fish ponds and gazebo
Safety & Security
- Secure community with 24 hour staffing on campus for peace of mind
- 24 hour monitored, interactive personal emergency response system
- State-of-the-art fire alarm and sprinkler system, with in-suite smoke detectors
- Support handrails in elevators and hallways
- Generator for backup emergency power
- Smoke-free environment
Events and Activities
Music with Terry Kelly
Thursday, November 14th at 2 pm
Originally from Newfoundland, Terry is a well-known country/folk music singer. Learn about his inspiring life journey and enjoy his musical talents. Tickets are complimentary but limited so please call Shari at 902-446-8505 to RSVP.
An Evening of Song with Blain Henshaw
Thursday, November 21st at 7:30 pm
Blain is a talented musician, songwriter, well known radio personality and author. Join us for an evening of entertaining music and stories. Tickets are complimentary but limited so please call Shari at 902-446-8505 to RSVP.
Christmas in November Holiday Market
Wednesday, November 27th from 10 am to 1 pm
Enjoy holiday sweets and stroll through over 30 vendors at this popular annual market. Choose from unique jewelry, crafts, art and more. All are welcome to this free event.
Lunch and Tour
Come in for lunch on us! Contact Shari Landry at 902-446-8505 or Sharron Martell at 902-404-4042 to book a lunch and tour at Parkland Clayton Park.
Centrally located between Bayers Lake, Halifax and Bedford, Parkland Clayton Park is a comfortable place to live in the middle of a growing community.
Enjoy shopping and dining in Bayers Lake, located just moments from your doorstep. With a mix of discount and high-end stores, you’re guaranteed to find something you like. The same can be said for restaurants in the area – you can enjoy old favourites or try a little something different; the options are endless. You don’t have to go far to enjoy yourself.
The beautiful Hemlock Ravine Park is also nearby, where you can enjoy a nice walk along the many trails, or relax by the pond and feed the ducks.