Parkland at the Gardens
Luxury retirement living in Halifax, Nova Scotia.
At Parkland at the Gardens, seniors enjoy the highest standard of retirement living surrounded with luxurious comfort.
Nestled in the heart of downtown Halifax, this community is just steps away from the Public Gardens, shops, cafés and restaurants of Spring Garden Road. This state-of-the-art retirement living residence provides exceptional service, numerous amenities and activities for residents to enjoy. Whatever you want to experience during your retirement years, you are guaranteed to find it at Parkland at the Gardens.
Learn how your monthly living costs compare to Parkland’s one monthly bill.
Campus & Team
Parkland at the Gardens offers a full continuum of service in the midst of all of the amenities of downtown Halifax.
The eight-story building includes 100 beautifully appointed All-Inclusive Lifestyle suites for seniors who want an active lifestyle without the bother of daily chores like housekeeping, linen service and meal preparation.
In addition, Parkland at the Gardens offers 25 suites dedicated for Assisted Living, ideal for people who prefer to have support in activities of daily living, and 25 suites for Enriched Care.
Meet Your Neighbour
I can’t say enough about how happy I am living at Parkland at the Gardens. Everything from the caring; always friendly staff, to the restaurant-style dining, exercise and fitness programs, and many special events are fantastic. They even deliver the paper to my door at 8:30 in the morning!
Parkland at the Gardens
Exclusive services and amenities
- Weekly housekeeping
- Wi-Fi High Speed Internet
- Towel and linen laundry service
- Spa with hair, manicure & pedicure stations
- Courtesy shuttle service for any destination on the Halifax peninsula
- Valet parking
- Concierge service
- Doctor’s office & wellness clinic
- Elegant dining room with five-star menu
- Lounge and piano bar
- Exercise facility for seniors
- Movie theatre
- Golf simulator
- Pool table
- Beautifully landscaped garden
- Outdoor patio and BBQ space overlooking Victoria Park
Safety & Security
- Restricted building access with after-hours doorman
- 24 hour monitored, interactive personal emergency response system
- State-of-the-art fire alarm and sprinkler system, with in-suite smoke detectors
- Support handrails in elevators and hallways
- Generator for full backup emergency power
- Smoke-free environment
Events and Activities
To book a personalized tour, contact Victoria at 902-497-0729
In downtown Halifax, there is no limit to the things you can do. Enjoy an afternoon at the Public Gardens, just steps from your front door. Take a walk along the Halifax boardwalk. See a show at Neptune Theatre. Be mesmerized by the amazing Symphony Nova Scotia. Enjoy a hockey game or a concert at the Halifax Scotiabank Centre. Visit the Art Gallery of Nova Scotia or the Museum of Natural History. Enjoy the unique combination of historical beauty and modern development that blend together in this vibrant city.