Parkland Saint John
All-Inclusive suites starting from $2,395!*
Enjoy the vibrant culture of New Brunswick’s loyalist city at Parkland Saint John. Rich with tradition and located on the Bay of Fundy, you’ll enjoy the historic, maritime charm of this city. Parkland Saint John provides residents with the lifestyle they want in the city they love.
*Based on availability at Parkland Saint John. Some conditions apply. New residents only. Monthly pricing includes all utilities (heat, hot water, and electricity), all communications services (basic cable, local phone, wifi), two daily meals, full access to campus amenities, social events calendar, Harmony Wellness program, concierge service, weekly housekeeping including towel and linen service, and transportation services.
Lifestyle options available at this location
Campus & Team
Located at 40 Vitality Way, Parkland Saint John offers a continuum of service on a beautifully designed campus. The campus includes a health and wellness pavilion, a 65-unit All-Inclusive Lifestyle building, a 30-suite All-Inclusive Plus Lifestyle floor, a 30-suite Assisted Living (Licensed Special Care) home, four 18-bed Long Term Care suites and one licensed 18-bed Memory Care (Licensed Specialized Care) home.
Health Services Consultant
Meet Your Neighbour
When we visit Parkland Saint John, we always observe the care being given by staff members. They are compassionate, thoughtful and respectful. In addition, the campus is beautiful, bright and has lots of activities for the residents. We were so impressed by the staff’s positive attitude and the empathy they had towards the residents and their families. It’s a great place to live!
Parkland Saint John
Exclusive services and amenities
- Weekly housekeeping
- Towel and linen laundry service
- Front desk concierge service
- Courtesy shuttle service
- Wi-Fi High Speed Internet
- Washers and dryers located on each floor
- Postal service on-site
- Pet friendly*
- Elegant dining with table side service
- Private dining room available for special occasions
- Comfortable parlours with fireplaces
- Piano bar and lounge
- Movie theatre, pool table, fitness centre
- Recreation Lounge
- Wellness centre and spa, beauty salon
- On-site family physician
- Library with extensive selection of books and periodicals, and daily newspaper
- Free onsite parking
- Fully accessible common areas
- Outdoor recreation areas
- Beautifully landscaped grounds with walking paths and putting green
- Minutes from uptown Saint John offering shopping and cafes.
- Close to Rockwood Park, Rockwood Park Golf Club and dining at Britt's Rockwood
- Flower gardens and gazebo
Safety & Security
- Secure community with 24 hour staffing for peace of mind
- 24 hour monitored, interactive personal emergency response system
- State-of-the-art fire alarm and sprinkler system, with in-suite smoke detectors
- Support handrails in elevators and hallways
- Generator for full backup emergency power
- Smoke-free environment
Events and Activities
A Walk n’ Talk Prelude to Hallowe’en
An evening of Ghost stories conceived and led by David Goss
At 40 Vitality Way off Millidge Avenue, Saint John. Meet at the Gazebo!
Friday Night, October 18, 2019 7:15- 8:45
A one Kilometer walk on the Grounds of Parkland, beginning at the Gazebo (If wet, the program will be held indoors at the Marco Polo Room of Carleton House).
This is a FREE event. Dress warmly. Bring a flashlight. Come in costume- and enter into a draw for three hand made Halloween decorations to take home to haunt your own house.
There will be 6 stations to visit. David Goss will start and end the storytelling at the Gazebo. Local story tellers Harold Wright, June MacDonald, Harold Richardson, and Art Comeau, will be found on the walk behind the complex and will share local ghostly encounters. There will be a tin can haunter trail to follow, scary creates leaning on the fence to wonder over, and a hot beverage station to warm participants up while on the walk.
The city of Saint John, known for its reversing rapids and scenic views of the Bay of Fundy, offers plenty to do year-round. Enjoy a show at the Imperial theatre, take a walk through Irving Nature Park, or take a stroll through Saint John City Market, abundant with crafts and treats. Everything you need is minutes from the campus including shopping, local cafes, groceries and medical clinics.