Assisted Living: A Helping Hand for eniors
Designed to meet the needs of seniors with mobility challenges, Assisted Living allows you to enjoy the lifestyle you want, while providing a helping hand to support you in your daily activities.
Customized Wellness Programs
- You will benefit from an initial one-on-one consultation, with health reviews throughout the year
- You’ll enjoy regular group wellness activities designed to engage those with mobility challenges. We even have music specialists to lead several activities
- We provide medication management with access to medical services
- Private, spacious, accessible suites have been designed with extra-wide doorways and support bars throughout with 24/7 emergency response
- Fully accessible washrooms with seated, walk-in shower designed to promote independence
- All common spaces are conveniently located on the same floor as your suite, including lounge, dining room, outdoor terrace and nursing station staffed by certified team members
Family Engagement & Support
- At Parkland, we engage with your family right from the start. You will have dedicated team members always available to you and your loved ones for consultation and to answer any questions
- We offer personalized, scheduled meetings and group forums to provide opportunities for families to come together to learn from and support one another
Certified & Compassionate Team Members
- We partner with local organizations that support training and development for dementia care, aging well and service excellence
- Our entire team, from housekeeping to nursing, will get to know you, your preferences and needs, ensuring consistent, personal, high-quality care
- You’ll have comfort knowing there is a Licensed Practical Nurse onsite, 24/7
Learn about the Assisted Living Suites available at many of our residences.
Contact us for more information and to book a tour!